- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
- Hand & Wrist
Mr Dan Brown is a consultant orthopaedic hand surgeon who specialises in the treatment of both complex and simple hand conditions. He has a special interest in hand and wrist trauma, wrist instability and arthritis.
He is a member of The British Society of Surgery of the Hand and has been the chair of the BSSH education and training committee.
He is an Honorary Associate Professor of The University of Liverpool
Areas of interest
• Upper limb surgery • Sports injuries • Hand surgery • Trauma • Wrist surgery • Arthritis; carpal tunnel; Dupuytren's
- Clare Van de Waal
- Spire Liverpool Hospital 57 Greenbank Road LIVERPOOL L18 1HQ
- 0151 522 1860
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Rakesh Parikh Fee Assured
- Dr Nirmal Daniel Fee Assured
Reference number 3679267
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire Liverpool Hospital