- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Neonatal medicine
- Paediatric cardiology
Areas of interest
General Paediatrics,Paediatric cardiology,Neonatology; Breast feeding difficulties Tongue tie divison for Breast feeding problems.
- Elizabeth Grant
- Paediatric Dept William Harvey Hospital Kennington Road Willesborough Ashford TN24 0LZ
- 01233 616247
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist at William Harvey Hospital, Ashsford, Kent,TN24 0LZ
Honorary Paediatric Cardiologist at Evelina Childrens hospital, London.
Along with my colleagues I participate in Neonatal research/multi centre trials at Neonatal Intensive care unit at William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent.
I regularly do Charity work for prevention of disability in children in developing countries
English, Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi.
Courses offered to GPs
I regularly teach GPs and nurses at my NHS hospital and One Ashford Hospital.
I am an accredited instructor and teach regularly on resuscitation courses accredited by Resuscitation Council, UK.
- MBBS; MD(paediatrics);MRCP(Paediatrics);FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 1992
Reference number 3652352
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Examiner for MRCPCH and DCH Exams Royal college of Paediatrics and Child Health 2005
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatrics, 1997
- Newnham Court WayWeaveringMAIDSTONEME14 5FT
- 14:30 - 16:00
- 01622 237727
- One Ashford Hospital,Kennington Road...
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 01233 423000
- Spencer private Hospital, Arundel Unit,William...
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01233 616201
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Shah's secretary Sarah Johnson on 01797361724 or contact her on email@example.com
or contact Dr Shah on firstname.lastname@example.org