- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Respiratory Disorders including:
- Upper Airway Disorders
- Recurrent respiratory infections
Paediatric allergies including:
- Food Allergies
- Eczema & skin rashes including urticaria
- Hay fever
- Skin Allergy Testing
Recurrent & Chronic General Paediatric complaints, including:
- Fevers, headaches, abdominal pains, bowel &
bladder function disturbances, tiredness, lack
of energy, weight gain & growth disturbances,
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Paediatrician with Special Interest In Allergic & respiratory Disorders.
St Peter's Hospital - Chertsey, Surrey
Author of several chapters and Editor of the text book "Core Paediatrics & Child Health"
Publications on Anaphylaxis and nut allergy
Publications on Medical Education
Courses offered to GPs
Wheezing Disorders in Children
Eczema & Allergies
- MRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health 1991
- Jordanian Board in Paediatrics Jordanian Medical Council 1989
Reference number 3640638
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chairman of the British Paediatric Allergy Network British Paediatric Allergy Network 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Honorary Consultant at the Royal Brompton Hospital 1997 to 2008
Honorary Consultant at Guy's & St Thomas Hospital since 2009
- BMI Princess Margaret Hospital 38-42 Osborne...
- 11:00 - 19:00
- 01753 743421
- BMI Runnymede Hospital Guildford Road Ottershaw...
- 08:00 - 14:00
- 01753 743421
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.