- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am a general haematologist working in a busy district hospital. I qualified in 1992 and started as a consultant in 2001. I have a special interest in medical education.
I will always speak with you before arranging an appointment as sometimes I will not be the right or best person to see.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Haematologist, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Optimisation of haemoglobin and iron deficiency pre operatively.
- MBBS Newcastle University 1992
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1995
- FRCPath Royal College of Pathologists 2001
- Masters in Clinical Education Newcastle University 2007
- Level 7 certificate Executive Coach and Mentor Institute for Management and Leadership 2017
Reference number 3613908
Details of entry to specialist register
- Haematology, 2001
- Nuffield Health Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 0191 217 1445
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details