- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr Alan Hakim is a Consultant in Rheumatology and Acute Medicine, seeing patients aged 18 years and above.
Areas of interest
Hypermobility disorders including Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, Marfan syndrome, and other Heritable Disorders of Connective Tissue; Osteoporosis; Inflammatory arthritis including Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, and Gout; Osteoarthritis; Soft tissue inflammation / tendonitis; Back pain; Chronic widespread pain; General Rheumatology; Joint and tendon / soft tissue injections.
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com
- The Ehlers-Danlos Society: http://www.ehlers-danlos.com
For full list please go to: www.alanhakim.com
Patient and Carer survey information is published at www.iwantgreatcare.org
- MB BChir Cambridge University 1991
- MA Medical Sciences Cambridge University 1993
- Certificate Completed Specialist Training (CCST) Royal College of Physicians, London Deanery 2000
- Fellowship Royal College of Physicians, London 2005
- PG Cert Translational Medicine Edinburgh University 2012
Reference number 3592515
Details of entry to specialist register
- Rheumatology and Acute (Internal) Medicine, 2000
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow Royal College of Physicians, London
Member, British Medical Association
Member, Royal Society of Medicine
Member, Faculty of Medical Leadership & Management
Member, Independent Doctors Federation
Member, British Society for Rheumatology.
Medical Advisor, EDS Support Group UK.
Medical and Scientific Advisory Board, The Ehlers-Danlos Society
Director of Education, The Ehlers-Danlos Society
- Level 3 Platinum Medical Centre, The Wellington...
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 07872 016524
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
All patients are given my personal contact details.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: ahakim151