- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Vascular surgery
Keith Jones is a Consultant Vascular Surgeon working in the NHS at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Frimley Park and Wexham Park Hospitals). Appointed as Consultant in 2005 at King's College Hospital, after developing their endovascular AAA practice he moved to St Georges's in 2008 to be the lower limb arterial lead.
He took the opportunity to move to Frimley Health in 2016 and undertakes a full Vascular Practice (including; Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Surgery, Carotid Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Disease management, Diabetic Foot Management and Varicose Vein Surgery).
He maintains a strong clinical interest in lower limb arterial disease and diabetic foot management and also runs a weekly endovascular minimally invasive Varicose vein practice.
Keith has a strong interest in surgical training and is Chair of the Education and Training Committee of the Vascular Society. He is also Deputy Chair of the National Vascular Specialty Advisory Committee.
Areas of interest
Vascular surgery; Diabetic Foot management; Aneurysms; Varicose veins; Endovascular surgery; Peripheral vascular disease
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Kenneth O'Connor Fee Assured
- Dr Swamydas Dinesh Selvan Fee Assured
- Dr Prabhu Gandhimani Fee Assured
- Dr Asif Ahmad Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Vascular Surgeon,
Firmley Health NHS Foundation Trust.
1. Frimley Park Hospital, Portsmouth Road, Frimley.
2. Wexham Park Hospital, Slough.
3. Heatherwood Hospital, Ascot (Out patients / Day Surgery)
4. King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor. (Out Patients)
5. St Mark's Hospital, Maidenhead (Out Patients)
1. Management of Peripheral Vascular Disease in Diabetes.
2. Quality improvement in lower limb amputation surgery
9 Clinical Excellence Awards
- MB BS University of London 1992
- Master of Surgery University of London 2002
- FRCS (Gen Surg) Royal College of Surgery (JCIE) 2003
Reference number 3585171
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Vascular SAC Deputy Chair Vascular SAC 2018
- Chair of Education and Training Committee Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland 2019
Affiliations / memberships
Member of Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland.
Member of BMA
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.