- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Nothing prepares you for being told you have cancer. I’ve experienced first-hand in my own family the trauma that a cancer diagnosis, and treatment, causes to patients and the people close to them.
When patients are anxious and vulnerable they need kindness, empathy and somebody to listen and answer their questions, but above all, an experienced oncologist with good clinical judgement able to provide the best treatment.
My goal is to meet these needs and to be approachable and available for advice and support.
I firmly believe in taking a personal interest in every patient. The patient-doctor relationship is crucial in oncology and I pride myself on investing the time to get to know my patients well.
For more information about breast and lung cancer treatments, please visit my website:
Areas of interest
Breast cancer, lung cancer
- Jean Davis (Billing Account Manager only)
- Medical Billing & Collection Connery House Repton Place White Lion Road Amersham HP7 9LP
- 01494 763999
- Judith Stevens
- Kent Oncology Centre Maidstone Hospital Hermitage Lane MAIDSTONE ME16 9QQ
- 01622 225023
- 01622 225261
- Laura Hollick
- GenesisCare Maidstone 17 Kings Hill Avenue Kings Hill West Malling ME19 4UA
- 01732 207003
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Clinical Oncologist
Kent Oncology Centre
I actively recruit patients to breast and lung cancer trials, where appropriate.
- MD University of London 2009
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 1998
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1994
- MB BS The London Hospital Medical College 1991
- BSc Hons (Biochemisty) University of London 1988
Reference number 3563278
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Clinical supervision and planning for delivery of chemotherapy cycle 1 - 21 days - (>50)
Clinical supervision and planning for delivery of chemotherapy cycle 1 - 28 days - (5-50)
Clinical supervision of external beam radiotherapy, up to and including 15 fractions or part thereof - (5-50)
Intravenous infusion (as sole procedure) - (5-50)
Preparation for simple radiotherapy with Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) - (5-50)
- Show All (12)...