- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a senior Orthopaedic Consultant working in Bridgend since 1996, having trained in Liverpool and Birmingham.
I consider myself approachable, attentive and skilled and strive to do my best for the benefit of my patients.
I am innovative and am constantly learning and training to provide the latest and most effective treatments to my patients.
Areas of interest
Knee and Shoulder arthroscopic surgery;
Shoulder and Hand surgery;
- Phyllis Richmond
- Rhiwau Old Port Road Wenvoe CARDIFF CF5 6AL
- 029 2059 2634
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
- Award of MBE
- Enhanced recovery
- KS alignment device
- Enhanced recovery video
- Trustee National Museums of Wales
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Princess of Wales Hospital
Coity Road, Bridgend
Hip biomechanics and resurfacing
Minimally invasive surgery including needle fasciotomy for Dupuytren's
Charity and Philanthropy
MBE ( Member of the most excellent order of the British Empire)
English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
Journal of Arthroplasty
Courses offered to GPs
Free talks are offered to GP groups and other professional groups at their convenience generally in the evenings or at lunchtime meetings.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a meeting.
- MB,BS Jiwaji University, Gwalior, India 1985
- Master of Surgery(Orthopaedics) Jiwaji University, Gwalior, India 1987
- Master of Chirgurery (orthopaedics) M.Ch Liverpool University UK 1990
- FRCS England Royal College of Surgeons England 1998
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair British Association of Physicians of India origin (BAPIO) WALES 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- On specialist register for trauma and orthopaedics, 1996
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England
Fellow of British Orthopaedic Association
Member of British Medical Association
Chair of BAPIO (Wales)
- Bridgend ClinicPrincess of Wales HospitalCoity...
- 09:30 - 11:30
- 01656 754320
- Spire Cardiff Hospital
- 13:00 - 15:00
- 029 2054 2645
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: keshav_singhal