- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Areas of interest
Colposcopy; Gynaecological oncology; Minimal access / invasive surgery; Pelvic Pain; Abnormal uterine bleeding; Post menopausal bleeding.
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Dhushy Surendra Kumar Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Gynaecology Clinical Lead Consultant
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS trust
- BM.BS Nottingham University Medical school 1991
- B.Med.Sci Nottingham University Medical school 1989
- M.R.C.O.G. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1997
- M.Sc Warwick University 2013
Reference number 3542170
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Colposcopy Professional Advisor NHS England, Regional Screening QA Team 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- RCOG, 2003
- BMI Meriden Hospital, University Hospital...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 024 7664 7099
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.