- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
MB BCh, BSc, DO, FRCOphth, FRCSI, MMedEd
Rosemary Robinson is the lead clinician for glaucoma at University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire since 1997. The glaucoma team in Coventry was awarded the National Allergan Glaucoma Achievement Award in 2004 and is still regarded by many as a model of best practice.
• The first ophthalmologist to be awarded the Irish Ethicon Fellowship in competition with all surgical specialities.
• Past Head of the Postgraduate School of Ophthalmology Health Education West Midlands.
• Past member of the training committee at the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
• Past President of the Midland Ophthalmological Society.
• Currently the West Midlands Regional Advisor for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
She has been involved in postgraduate medical education for 16 years.
At a time when high patient throughput is stressed as a priority and technology is ever increasing, she firmly believes that care must remain patient focused and the practical and emotional impact of eye disease on the individual must not be forgotten.
Areas of interest
Eye; external disorders; Glaucoma; supporting those with vision loss;
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust
Reference number 3520088
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.