- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Vascular surgery
I work in Edinburgh as a Vascular Surgeon. I have a large commitment to surgical training. I am a senior examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and run courses locally and internationally.
I am currently head of exams for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and member of RCSEd Council.
Areas of interest
Vascular system; Venous surgery; Vascular surgery; Claudication; Vascular / venous access; Arterial surgery; Thoracic aortic disease
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh
Vascular Access, Aortic and Carotid Surgery.
Minimally invasive Varicose Vein Treatment
Travelling, cars, family
FRCS (General & Vascular)
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Panjabi, Punjabi - Fluent
- Urdu - Fluent
Multiple publications on Vascular Surgery
Courses offered to GPs
Ad Hoc talks available to interested GP parctices in SE Scotland on 'Updates in the field of Vascular Surgery'
- MD University of Dundee 2005
- FRCSEd (General & Vascular) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2001
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1994
- MBChB University of Dundee 1990
Reference number 3495924
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- British Medical Association BMA 1990
- Member of Council Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2018
- Convenor of Examinations Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2020
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Vascular Access Society
European Society for Vascular Surgery
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital Edinburgh, EH12 6UD
- 10:00 - 12:00
- 0131 334 0363
- Spire Shawfair Park Hospital, EH22 1FE
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 0131 447 2340
- The Edinburgh Clinic, EH10 5BT
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 0131 447 2340
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details