- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Graduated from Dundee University. Specialist training in East of Scotland. Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology at Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham. Appointed as Consultant ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon and Honorary Senior Lecturer to St. George’s Hospital and Medical School. Clinical Lead in Head and Neck and Thyroid Cancer Multidisciplinary Team. Faculty Member of The London Head and Neck Dissection Course. Sub-specialist interests in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology, thyroid and salivary gland surgery, voice and swallowing disorders, snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome.
Areas of interest
Sinusitis; Voice disorders; Swallowing disorders; Head and Neck lumps: Thyroid gland surgery; Salivary gland disease and surgery; Head and neck surgery including cancer(oral-maxillo-facial); Sleep Disorders / apnoea
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ENT Head and Neck Surgeon
St. George's Hospital
London SW17 0QT
Voice and swallowing rehabilitation following laryngopharyngectomy.
Wound healing and fistula formation following salvage laryngectomy after radiotherapy.
Fine needle aspiration cytology in salivary gland cancer.
Travel; Reading; Swimming
(Additional) Languages spoken
- MB ChB University of Dundee 1990
- FRCSEd The Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh 1997
- FRCS(England) The Royal College of Surgeon of England 1997
- FRCS(ORL-HNS) The Royal College of Surgeon of England 2001
- Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology Queen's MNedical Centre, Nottingham 2004
Reference number 3490194
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Concil, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine
- St George's Hospital, SW17 0QT
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 07912 366388
- The Lister Hospital Chelsea Bridge Road...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 7730 8298
- The London Clinic Consulting Rooms 116 Harley...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 020 3219 3200
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mr. Michael Lee