- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Urological oncology - Renal (kidney) cancer Bladder cancer; Testicular cancer; and prostate cancer. Oncological management for these cancers including clinical supervision and planning of chemotherapy, immunotherapies, hormonal therapies and novel therapies. Also the use of Radium 223 for men with prostate cancer.
- MB BS St Thomas's Hospital 1990
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 2005
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1994
- PhD University of Leeds 2000
Reference number 3487077
- Nuffield Health The Manor Hospital
- 15:30 - 20:30
- 01865 307777
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Manor Hospital 01865 307777