- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Urinary incontinence and prolapse
Pelvic floor dysfunction, Prolapse Repair ,Anterior and Posterior Repair, Vaginal Hysterectomy, Sacrocolpopexy, Sacrospinous fixation
Incontinence Surgery, TVT, Cystoscopy
Bladder pain, Interstitial Cystitis
Recurrent UTI, Cystitis
Heavy Periods, Menorrhagia, Fibroids
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Sean Chadwick Fee Assured
- Dr Gavin Nicol Fee Assured
- Dr Gareth Sellors Not Fee Assured
- Dr Michael McCabe Not Fee Assured
All data on Urogynaecology Procedures is collected using the BSUG Audit database.
This has been the case since 2007.
This data includes procedure numbers, complications and outcomes data at 6 months.
- BM BS BMedSci Nottingham 2000
- FCROG RCOG 1994
Reference number 3485305
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member of the BSUG Database Committee BSUG 2014
- Member of The Standards & Terminology Committee Of the International Urogynaecology Association IUGA 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire South Bank Hospital