- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr Cikurel has been a Consultant Neurologist at King's College Hospital since 2002. She qualified from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School in 1990 and has held posts in several major teaching hospitals including The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, The Royal London Hospital, St Bartholomew's Hospital, Guy's Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
She has extensive General Neurology expertise, as well as specialist experience in Neuro-Oncology, epilepsy, headache, peripheral nerve disease and HIV Neurology. She is the Neurologist on the Neuro-Oncology multidisciplinary teams at King's College Hospital and The Harley Street Clinic.
Areas of interest
General neurology; Neuro-oncology; Epilepsy; Headaches; Peripheral nerve disease; HIV neurology
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Neurologist, King's College Hospital,
London - since 2002
- BSc(Hons) Psychology University of London 1987
- MBBS Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, University of London 1990
- MRCP(UK) Royal College of Physicians, London 1993
- MD University of London 2001
- FRCP(UK) Royal College of Physicians 2005
- Neuro-Oncology and HIV Neurology Mount Sinai Hospital, New York 2004
Reference number 3482924
Details of entry to specialist register
- Neurology, 2001
- Harley Street Clinic, 78 Harley Street LONDON...
- 09:00 - 14:00
- 07930 756173
- King's College Hospital Denmark Hill LONDON...
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 07930 756173
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.