- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery'); Endourology; Stone disease; Kidney disorders; Bladder Symptoms; Incontinence; Female Urology
- Joanna Cox
- Department of Urology University Hospital Of Wales Heath Park CARDIFF CF14 4XW
- 029 2074 5115
- 029 2074 5510
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Playing the piano.
- MB, BCh Cardiff University 1990
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1994
- MD Cardiff University 1999
- FRCS(Urol) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2000
Details of entry to specialist register
- Urology CCST, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
Full Member, British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Spire Cardiff, Croescadarn Road, Pentwyn....
- 13:00 - 16:00
- 029 2073 5515
- The Cardiff Bay Clinic, Dunleavy Drive,...
- 13:00 - 14:30
- 029 2083 6714
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
029 2073 5515 (Spire Cardiff Hospital Switchboard)