- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Devices: cardiac resynchronisation therapy device (CRT)
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with/without stenting
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography
- Trans-oesophageal echocardiography
I have been a Consultant Cardiologist at Surrey and Sussex NHS Hospitals Trust for 15 years.I am an experienced Interventional Cardiologist and have a wider interest in General Cardiology I have a number of wider roles outside of Cardiology in quality improvement and staff training.
Golf is my main outside interest; however as a father of four I have less time for it than I would like.
Areas of interest
Interventional cardiology; Hypertension; Arrythmias: Angina/Chest pain
Reference number 3479333