- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Head & neck oncology
Trained in Southampton and qualified in 1990. Did a Head and Neck fellowship for a year in Adelaide, South Australia, in 2000 before starting as a consultant in Taunton in 2002. Worked in New Zealand for two years from 2010, before returning to the UK in 2012. Now an NHS consultant in Exeter and North Devon (Barnstaple). Head and Neck Cancer Lead for Exeter.
Treats all adult and paediatric ENT conditions, but specialises in Head and Neck cancer, benign Head and Neck disease, thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
Areas of interest
• Head and neck surgery (cancer and benign) • Sinus procedures including endoscopic sinus surgery • Parathyroid gland surgery • Thyroid disorders / surgery
- Audrey Williams
- North Devon District Hospital Raleigh Park BARNSTAPLE EX31 4JB
- Rachel Roberts
- Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital Wonford Road EXETER EX2 4UG
- 01392 262160
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Alistair Hellewell Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital
North Devon District Hospital
- Bachelor of Medicine Southampton University 1990
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) London 1995
- Head and Neck Fellowship Royal Adelaide Hospital 2000
Reference number 3469109
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
British Association of Otolaryngologists
British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons
- North Devon District Hospital, EX31 4JB
- 08:30 - 18:00
- 01271 322577
- Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital Wonford...
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01392 262160
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
The hospital at which you received treatment. They will then contact Mr Husband directly