- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Mr. Moiz is an experienced Orthopaedic surgeon specialising in problems of the hip and knee. He has been a Consultant in the NHS for 18 years and has practiced Orthopaedics in the UK for over 28 years.
His Orthopaedic training was completed in the South Trent region where he developed an expertise in treating the hip and knee and attained FRCSEd.(Tr.&Orth.). In 2001, he was appointed as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge and later on appointed at Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals.
He has completed an international fellowship in Toronto, Canada with world-renowned Orthopaedic surgeon, Professor Joseph Schatzker (author of several principle Orthopaedic textbooks). Training in Toronto, he became highly skilled in advanced techniques to manage trauma and perform complex joint replacements.
Mr. Moiz is an accomplished Advanced Trauma Life Support instructor, surgical trainer and part-time lecturer in bioengineering. He is also a national selector of Orthopaedic trainees.
Living with long term hip pain and/or knee pain can have a significant impact on psychological as well as physical wellbeing. With this consideration at the forefront of every consultation Mr. Moiz will provide an experienced assessment for you, exploring the best treatment options and helping to form a personalised plan in collaboration with you. Ultimately, his endeavours to improve patient quality of life through reduction in pain, improvement in mobility and a return to normal daily activities.
Areas of interest
Hip replacement surgery
Knee replacement surgery
Hip fractures in the elderly
- Barry Tehrani
- The Bridge Clinic Oldfield Lodge 156 Bridge Road Maidenhead SL6 8DG
- 01628 770192
- 0872 115 7280
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr David Robinson Not Fee Assured
- Dr Renata Arszulowicz Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Frimley Health Trust - Wexham Park and Heatherwood Hospital (2002-2019)
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Fluent
- Urdu - Fluent
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) Specialist Training Authority of Medical Royal Colleges 2001
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (Trauma & Orthopaedics) Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2000
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (Surgery) Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 1988
- Advanced Trauma Life Support - Instructor Royal College of Surgeons 2019
Reference number 3444485
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist in Trauma & Orthopaedic surgery, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
British Trauma Society (BTS)
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
British Medical Association (BMA)
British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (RCSEd.)
- Spire Thames Valley Hospital - Wexham Street,...
- 15:00 - 20:00
- 01628 770192
- The Bridge Clinic - 156 Bridge Road,...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 01628 770192
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.