- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Paediatric gastroenterology, hepatology & nutrition
Dr Muftah Eltumi. MBBS, MSc, PhD, FRCP, FRCPCH.
I have over thirty years clinical experience and have achieved extensive clinical research expertise through leading several national and international clinical studies in the field of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
I am currently leading an independent practice through my role as Director of PaedGastroCare Ltd.
Areas of interest
• Hepatology • Paediatric gastroenterology
Paediatric Endoscopy, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, polypectomy, therapeutic endoscopy, Gastrostomy insertion (PEG), wireless capsule endoscopy, Gastro oesophageal reflux, weight loss, coeliac disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, food allergy and intolerance. feeding disorders, food aversion.
- Beena (General Enquiries)
- 234 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QT
- 020 7390 8011
- 0870 803 0695
Anaesthetists worked with
Gastro-oesophageal Reflux, Infantile Colic, Recurrent Abdominal Pain, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, coeliac disease, Paediatric Intervention Endoscopy
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Medicine University of Tripoli 1980
- Master of Science (MSc) University of London 1984
- MRCP, Medicine Royal College of Physicians, London 1987
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Medicine University of London 1995
- FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 1997
- FRCP, Paediatric Medicine Royal College of Physicians, London 2001
Reference number 3444076
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Physician, London
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition
- European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- New York Academy of Science
- Previous Chairman of the UK Coeliac Disease Working Group
- Coeliac UK, MAC advisory Board
- Treasurer of British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology (BSPGHAN), Hepatology
and Nutrition, 2005 to 2008
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.