- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Vascular surgery
- Video and telephone consultations
Areas of interest
Peripheral artery disease, intermittent claudication, carotid disease presenting with TIA's, stroke or transient blindness; Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating); All forms of arterial disease with a particular special interest in aortic aneurysmal disease offering a wide range of endovascular treatments for disease from the aortic arch downwards.; All forms of venous disease and I offer endovenous laser surgery; Endovascular surgery
- Amber Webster
- c/o Spire Leicester Hospital Gartree Road LEICESTER LE2 2FF
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Alexander Keeshan Fee Assured
Reference number 3441365
- Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital Scraptoft...
- 20:00 - 21:00
- 0116 274 3753
- Spire Leicester Hospital Gartree Road...
- 17:30 - 19:30
- 0116 265 3685
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.