- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I was trained as a Senior Registrar in General Medicine and Geriatric Medicine at St. Mary's Hospital London. Since then I have been a Consultant Physician at Watford General Hospital.
I am actively involved in looking after acutely ill medical patients. My areas of expertise is treatment of complicated acutely ill medical patients who need a Physician's input.
I am in charge of a teaching programme in my department for the doctors in training.
I am a clinical and educational supervisor for the doctors and medical students.
I am an examiner for the MRCP examination for the Royal College of Physicians London.
Areas of interest
Blood pressure, Heart failure, Pneumonia, asthma, Stroke, TIA, acute confusional state, urinary tract infections, falls, poor mobility, Parkinson's disease, cellulitis, home visits for patients who cannot come to clinics or are acutely ill.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Watford General Hospital
Reading, Teaching, Photography, Travelling.
I have been given an Excellence Award at Watford General Hospital for providing exceptional care and support to the patients as well as their families and friends.
Courses offered to GPs
Give talks to GPs and medical students on various topics eg vascular disorders, Heart Failure, Parkinson's disease, dementia etc.
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians London 1991
- Diploma in Cardiology Brompton and Hammersmith Hospitals London 1992
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians London 2004
Reference number 3437168
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer University College Hospital London 2011
- Clinical and Educational Supervisor for doctors and medical students Watford General Hospital 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST in General Medicine and Geriatric Medicine, 2000
Affiliations / memberships
- BMI Bishops Wood Hospital, HA6 2JW
- 19:00 - 20:00
- 01923 835814
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, HA1 3RX
- 18:30 - 19:30
- 020 8872 3872
- Spire Bushey Hospital, WD23 1RD
- 11:00 - 12:30
- 020 8950 9090
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details