- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Mr Yates has been a Consultant ENT Surgeon at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne , since 2002.
He is the Clinical Director for the ENT, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology and Dermatology Departments.
His practice encompasses most aspects of adult and paediatric ENT Surgery.
He has a special interest in conditions affecting the ear and hearing (otology) and is one of the surgeons in the North East Cochlear Implant Programme.
- Redhat Solutions
- Nuffield Health Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospital Clayton Road NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE NE2 1JP
- 0191 731 7854
Anaesthetists worked with
Mr Philip Yates has worked with Dr Naveen Venugopal at the following hospitals:
- Nuffield Health Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital (1-5)
- Nuffield Health Newcastle: http://www.nuffieldhealth.com/consultants/mr-philip-yates
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- MB ChB Manchester 1991
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) RCS Edinburgh 2000
- Otology Fellowship University of California San Fancisco 2001
Reference number 3433140
Details of entry to specialist register
- Philip Yates, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
British Cochlear Implant Group
Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- Nuffield Health Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 0191 281 6131
- Nuffield Health Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital,...
- 09:00 - 10:30
- 0191 281 6131
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.