- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Dr Cowie has worked in private, elite and professional sports medicine for over 20 years. She has experience and a special interest in professional football, Olympic sports and general musculoskeletal problems. She also lectures at postgraduate level on low back pain, women in sport and rehabilitation of sporting injuries.
She is an elected member of the council of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine and is chair of the Faculty's nominations committee
She works in a dual role, employed partly by Spire and partly by the Football Association to oversee the medical aspects of Perform at St George's Park
Areas of interest
Sports injuries; Musculo-skeletal Medicine; Football Medicine
- Jennifer Jones
- Perform at St George's Park National Football Centre Needwood BURTON-ON-TRENT DE13 9PD
- 01283 576333
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Medicine Barts and the Royal London NHS Trust 1993
- Diploma in Musculo-skeletal Medicine Apothecaries of London 1995
- Foundation Fellow of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine 2002
Reference number 3432792
- Perform at St George's ParkNational Football...
- 11:00 - 16:00
- 01283 576333
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Perform at St George's Park
They will be able to contact Dr Cowie or a colleague