- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
•Glaucoma Specialist, East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust.
•Clinical fellow in ophthalmology at the University of Texas USA.
•Clinical lecturer at Queens University of Belfast.
•Clinical director of Laser refractive surgery.
•Refractive course instructor at The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons 1997
Areas of interest
Glaucoma; Cataract; Neuro-ophthalmology; Diabetes; LASERS; Oculoplastic; AMD
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust .
(Additional) Languages spoken
Courses offered to GPs
Kent GPs and Opticians
re-admission rate 0%,
post operative infection rate 0%,
mortality rate 0%
- MD NUI 1977
- DO Royal college Surgens&Physicians in Ireland 1982
- FRCS Royal college of surgeons 1985
- FRCOphth Royal college of Opphthalmologists 1989
- ECFMG Certificate USA 1989
- Clinical Fellow University of Texas 1991
Reference number 3424151
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 1989
Affiliations / memberships
- BMI The Chaucer Hospital, CT4 7AR
- 13:30 - 16:00
- 01227 825100
- Spire St Saviours Hospital, CT21 5AW
- 10:00 - 14:00
- 01303 237629
- The Spencer Wing (Ashford), TN24 0LZ
- 12:30 - 14:00
- 01303 237629
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
M Heravi Mobile: 07912484485