- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a fellowship trained children's orthopaedic surgeon with experience in management of the whole range of children's orthopaedic and trauma problems. I have been fully trained in primary hip replacement and mainitain an interest in this despite undertaking a mostly childrens orthopaedic practice.
Areas of interest
Children's orthopaedics and trauma; Primary hip arthroplasty
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospital of North Staffordshire,
Stoke on Trent
(Additional) Languages spoken
- MB BS (London) University College Hospital, London 1989
- FRCS (England) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1993
- FRCS (Tr and Orth) Intercollegiate 2001
- Fellowship in Children's Orthopaedics and trauma Toronto Sick Children's Hospital 2002
Reference number 3407260
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma and Orthopaedics, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
- Basford Consulting Rooms 540 Etruria Road...
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 01782 614419
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.