- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I have been a consultant in the speciality Since 1997. I hold the position of Lead Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon at the Manchester Heart Centre (Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL, United Kingdom).
Areas of interest
My main field is adult cardiac surgery; off pump coronary artery bypass grafts; mitral valve surgery; transcatheter aortic valve replacement, aorto-vascular surgery.
- DR R I R HASAN
- Consulting Suite Alexandra Hospital Mill Lane Cheadle SK8 2PX
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Ijas Moideen Fee Assured
- Dr Niall O'Keeffe Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant and Lead Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Manchester University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Fluent
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://scts.org/
- MBCHB Alexandria Medical School 1980
- FRCS (Ed) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1986
- Ch M Manchester University 1995
- FRCS(CTh) Royal College of Surgeons 1995
- Advanced Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery Mayo Clinic 1995
Reference number 3396214
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiothroacic Surgeon, 1994
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the British Medical Association.
Member of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details