- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am an experienced gynaecologist of 22 years standing. I have additional experience in gynaecological cancer and urogynaecology having worked for 2 years after specialist qualification at St Georges Hospital in London.
I am an expert in outpatient procedures, especially hysteroscopic investigation and treatment which provides the advantage of a walk in walk out service which is well tolerated. My activity has resulted in the lowest use of general anaesthesia for hysteroscopy in English hospitals.
Areas of interest
Gynaecological oncology; Colposcopy (examination of cervix and vagina)
Pelvic floor repair and prolapse surgery
Procedures for incontinence
Investigation and Diagnosis of cancer
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gynaecologist and lead clinician
St Mary's Hospital, Isle of Wight
- Fellow of Royal college of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists RCOG 1997
- Gynaecological laparoscopic attachment Ulleval Hospital, Oslo, Norway 2003
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member British Society of Colposcopy and Cytopathology, 2015
- Member British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists 2015
- Mottistone Suite St Marys Hospital Parkhurst...
- 10:00 - 12:30
- 01983 534350
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Via Mottistone suite 01983 524081