- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am consultant in audio-vestibular medicine since 1993. I deal with children and adults with hearing problems, tinnitus, dizziness.
Areas of interest
Hearing loss; Tinnitus; Dizziness; Pediatric ENT; Glue ear; Congenital hearing loss; Ear infections.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Charing Cross Hospital W6 8RF.
- FRCS - Otolaryngology Royal College of Surgeons - Edinburough 1985
- Diploma in Laryngology and Otology Royal College of Surgeons - London 1984
- MSc - Audiological Medicine University of Manchester 1992
- MD Medical Doctor Damascus university 1978
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist in Audio-Vestibular Medicine, 1993
- BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital, HA1 3RX
- 17:30 - 18:30
- 020 8872 3838
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital, SW5 0TU
- 14:00 - 15:00
- 020 7460 5771
- Charing Cross Hospital, W6 8RF
- 12:30 - 13:30
- 020 3311 1004
- The Portland Hospital 209 Great Portland...
- 14:00 - 16:00
- 020 7390 6571
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Impedance audiogram - (5-50)