- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Rhinology (nasal disorders)
- Farley Fionnuala
- Department of ENT Omagh Hospital and Primary Care Complex 7 Donaghanie Rd Omagh BT79 0JJ
- 028 8283 3163
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon
Altanagelvin Area Hospital,
Stamps & Coin Collection
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Gujarati - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Fluent
- Urdu - Conversational
"Diagnostic Bronchoscopy in Adult. Clinical Study of 100 cases"
Thesis accepted by Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India March 1979
1) " Direct listing of Tonsillectomy "
Shah C, Griffiths M, Moralee S.
Journals of Royal College of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, 1997 Feb;42(1):45-6.
2) Role of a Home Care Team in Paediatric day case Tonsillectomy
Shah C, Shahab R, Robb P, Roy D.
Journal of Laryngology and otology 2001 January , 115(1):39-43.
3) The Use of Fibrin Glue in Refractory Coagulopathic Epistaxis
Shah C, Walsh P, Harkin C, Murphy S, Curran A, McShane D.
Clinical Otolaryngology 2001 Aug; 26(4):284-5.
4) Extra medullary Plasmacytoma of Submandibular Gland – A case report and Review of Literature
Shah C, Roy D, Naronha B.
Journal of Laryngology and Otology 2001 Dec; 115(12):1023-5.
5) Successful Stenting in Endobronchial Wegener’s Granulomatosis
J. Tiernan, J.McGuigan, C.Shah, Js Elborn Respiratory Medicine 2007
6)Audit of Post-operative Nasal Packing with Nasopore (synthetic biodegradable polyurethane foam) after Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
Gurunathan Ramesh1, Dr Madhukar Kanala4, Judge Alma2, Shah Chandrakant3
7) Laryngeal Amyloidosis - report of 2 csaes with literature review
- F.R.C.S. (ORL – HNS) Intercollegiate Board, Glasgow 2001
- F.R.C.S Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 1986
- D.L.O. Royal College of Surgeons, London 1983
- L.M.S.S.A Royal College of Surgeons, London 1986
- M.S. (ENT) Gujarat University, India 1980
- D.L.O. Gujarat University, India 1978
- M.B, B.S. Gujarat University, India 1976
Reference number 3362116
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, United Kingdom, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
1) British Association of Otolaryngology
2) Cochrane Review Group
3) Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh
4) British Association of Skull Base Surgery
5) British Medical Association
6) Otorhinolaryngological Research Society
7) British Medical Laser Association
8) British Tinnitus association
9) British association of Head and Neck surgery
10) Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India
11) Medical Protection Society :
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
On call SHO, Registrar or Staff grade at Altnagelvin Hospital
028 7131 5171
They will inform me.