- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
all ear diseases.
Paediatric ear disease,
tonsils and adenoidal disease.
- Katherine Browning
- 2 The Narrows Llangennith SWANSEA SA3 1HQ
- 07526 735365
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Simon Whittaker Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Honorary Associate Professor at Swansea University
Chairman of the Specialty Training Committee
Regional Specialty Professional Advisor to the Royal College of Surgeons
Humanitarian work in The Gambia and Cambodia
Courses offered to GPs
Disorders of Balance
Acute and Chronic Ear disease
- MB BCh Cardiff University 1987
- FRCS (OTO) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1999
- Master of Philosophy Cardiff University 1996
- Master of Arts ( Medical Education) Swansea University 2010
Reference number 3359611
- Sancta Maria Hospital Ffynone Road SWANSEA...
- 08:30 - 13:30
- 01792 479040
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Katherine Browning 07526 735365