- Awaiting verification
Qualified from St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London.
Anaesthetic and Intensive Care registrar training in Birmingham and Senior Registrar StThomas's, Royal Brompton and Kings.
Areas of interest
• Intensive care medicine; perioperative medicine; orthopaedic anaesthesia; general surgical anaesthesia;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Anaesthetist and Intensivist, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust since 1998.
MBBS, MBA, PGDip, EDIC, FFICM, FRCA, FIMCRCSEd, DCH
Ward Based Critical Care, a guide for healthcare professionals, Co-Editor
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists FRCA RCA 1995
- Fellow of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine FFICM Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine 2007
- European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine EDIC European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 2003
- Fellow in Immediate Medical Care FIMCRCSEd Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2001
- Diploma in Child Health DCH Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow 1993
- Advanced level Intensive Care Medicine Training Equivalence Intercollegiate Board for Training in Intensive Care Medicine 1998
Reference number 3357918
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthesia, 1998
Affiliations / memberships
Association of Anaesthetists; Intensive Care Society; European Society of Intensive Care Medicine