- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Coronary angiography
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Interventional cardiology
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with/without stenting
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
Dr Doshi qualified in the UK in 1990 and is a full time consultant cardiologist at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham. He undertook an Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Mount Sinai, New York in 2002 and gained a Medical Doctorate in 2003.
Dr Doshi specialises in Interventional Cardiology, General Cardiology and in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) for which he is the lead physician at Queen Elizabeth, Birmingham.
Areas of interest
Angina; Angioplasty; Interventional cardiology; Valvular heart disease; Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disease;Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI);Coronary Angiography;Rotational Atherectomy
Reference number 3334722