- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Skin cancer
Graduated at Leicester University School of Medicine 1990
Trained in Dermatology in Amersham, Leeds York and Leicester
Areas of interest
Dermatological surgery; Acne; Laser surgery; Skin tumours / cancer/ oncology;
Chair of the specialist skin cancer MDT for Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Appointments Desk
- Spire Leicester Hospital Gartree Road Leicester LE2 2FF
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Dermatologist and Head of Service of the department of Dermatology, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Chair and Lead Clinician of the Leicester Specialist Skin Cancer MDT
Skin Cancer and UV induced skin damage.
Courses offered to GPs
Skin Cancer and Lesion recognition
Acne / Rosacea
- MB ChB Leicester University 1990
- CCST in Dermatology Royal Colleges of Physicians 2000
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians RCP London 2004
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Dermatologists
British Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital, LE5 1HY
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 0116 274 3753
- Spire Leicester Hospital Gartree Road...
- 08:30 - 11:30
- 0116 265 3685
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.