- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Alder Hey Children's Hospital.
Outcomes of knee surgery
Travel, cycling on and off road, motorcycling, camping and travel.
Courses offered to GPs
Knee surgery especially soft tissue reconstruction and the dislocating patella.
- BSc. (Hons) Liverpool 1986
- MB. ChB. (Hons) Liverpool 1989
- FRCS (England) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1994
- FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery) Royal College of Surgeons of England 1998
- Knee Fellowship Austin and Repatriation Hospital, Melbourne, Australia 1999
Reference number 3314993
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
Member of British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK)
- Spire Liverpool Hospital, L18 1HQ
- 13:00 - 14:00
- 0151 522 1826
- The Sefton Suite, L9 7AL
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0151 257 6700
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
BMI Sefton Hospital
0151 257 6700