- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Current NHS consultant posts held
Chalkhill inpatient unit
Adhd and Asd
1. R Soppitt & P Vostanis. Child and Adolescent Difficulties. In: Mental Health Nursing: An Evidence Based Approach. Eds. R Newell & K Gournay; Churchill Livingstone, December 1999.
2. R Soppitt (2011). ADHD. In: SEN A guide for inclusive practice. Eds Reid G and Peer L, Sage, November 2011 (in press).
Peer Reviewed Conference Proceedings:
2. R Soppitt & M Birchwood. Depression, beliefs, voice content and topography: A cross-sectional study of schizophrenic patients with auditory verbal hallucinations. Royal College of Psychiatrists Winter Meeting, January 1997.
Peer Reviewed Journals:
3. N Edelstyn, F Oyebode, M Riddoch, R Soppitt, H Moselhy & M George (1997). A neuropsychological perspective on three patients with midline structural defects. British Journal of Psychiatry , 170, 416-421.
4. R Soppitt & M Birchwood (1997). Depression, beliefs, voice content and topography: A cross-sectional study of schizophrenic patients with auditory
verbal hallucinations. Journal of Mental Health, 6, 5, 525-532.
5. Feehan C & Soppitt R (2001). How the GP can help parents deal with Asperger Syndrome. Clinical Pulse; November 10, 2001.
6. Stanton A, Feehan, C, & Soppitt R (2002). Management of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in the light of the NICE guideline. Journal of Clinical Excellence, 4 (3), 333-4.
7. Soppitt R (2009) Book Review: Clinical Manual of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology Volume 51, Number 8, August 2009 , pp. 614-614(1)
8. Soppitt R, Watts J & Fuller A. (2010) Audit of NICE and ADHD. Journal of online clinical audit: www.clinicalaudits.com/index.php/ojca/article/view/51
- MMedSc Birmingham 1997
- MRCPsych RCPsych 1995
Reference number 3311354
Details of entry to specialist register
- Chid & Adolescent Psychiatry, 1998
- Psychology Sussex 6 The Drive HOVE BN3 3JA
- 11:00 - 16:30
- 01273 747464
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.