- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Jun 2020
I have an easy manner that allows patients to feel relaxed and enter into often difficult and embarrassing discussions. I ensure patients are provided with all the information they require and adequate time to consider their treatment options.
Areas of interest
Urogynaecology; Female Urology; Incontinence (urine / faeces); Urinary problems & bladder pain; vaginal prolapse; Post childbirth problems; Menopause management; menstrual problems; pelvic discomfort and pain; general gynaecological complaints
- Yvonne Mack
- Woodlands Hospital Morton Park Way Darlington DL1 4PL
- 07933 239554
- 01642 337567
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr George Subeson Fee Assured
- Dr Abhinav Kant Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Gynaecologist & Lead Urogynaecologist@
James Cook University (Middlesbrough) and Friarage Hospitals (Northallerton).
Female urinary incontinence and prolapse.
Running, Martial Arts, Travel, Wildlife,
Numerous publications in International Urogynaecology Journal.
Courses offered to GPs
Updates on Gynaecology and Urogynaecology
- MBChB University of Leeds 1988
- MD (research -UK) University of Hull 2000
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2005
- Postgraduate diploma in Law Leeds Met University 2000
Reference number 3301096
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Database Committee Member British Society of Urogynaecology 2020
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
British Society of Urogynaecology
British Medical Association
General Medical Council
- The Duchy Hospital, Queens Road, HARROGATEHG2 0HF
- 14:30 - 17:00
- 01423 567136
- Woodlands Hospital Morton Park Way...
- 14:00 - 16:30
- 01325 341700
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.