- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Oral medicine; oral mucosal disease; oral ulceration; oral lichen planus; dry mouth; facial pain; oral manifestations of systemic disease; potentially malignant disorders of the oral mucosa
Please note I do NOT undertake any surgical procedures involving teeth.
- Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Trainers (FDTFEd) The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2017
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh 2012
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery (FDS RCSEd) The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1997
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery (FDS RCPS) The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 1996
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) University of Edinburgh 1988
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery (FDS RCS) The Royal College of Surgeons of England 1982
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) University of Glasgow 1978
Reference number 3300253
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.