- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am Professor of Uro-Oncology at University College Hospital London. I am the Clinical lead for Urology and Robotic surgery at UCLH and have developed robotic surgery for prostate and bladder cancer using the da Vinci Si system.
I specialise in prostate and bladder disorders, and my expertise is robotic surgery for prostate cancer and endoscopic and reconstructive surgery for bladder cancer. I lead a research group with a focus on clinical trials to improve surgery outcomes for patients in areas including, robotics (Da Vinci) and hyperthermia (Synergo) and, to understand genomic events in cancers and how they can be harnessed to detect and treat the disease.
I am Director of the UCLH minimal access skills centre, a state of the art training centre for UK and International surgeons. I am a member and Chair of National Committees and have published national guidelines for patient care.
Areas of interest
Bladder cancer; Prostate disease including prostate cancer
- Katie Collins - Secretary
- Cambridge Urology Partnership Nuffield Hospital Cambridge 4 Trumpington Road Cambridge CB2 8AF
- 0800 756 7771
- 01223 281271
- Sam Hobbs - Billing & Payments
- Medical Billing & Collection Connery House Repton Place White Lion Road Amersham HP7 9LP
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Maurice E Dunstan Not Fee Assured
- Dr Patrick Doyle Not Fee Assured
Genomic alterations in bladder and renal cancer. Predictive markers in prostate and bladder cancer. Small molecule therapies in bladder cancer
Reference number 3298206