- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Interventional radiology
Consultant interventional radiologist with an interest in vascular disease. Also a large diagnostic practice including plain film and CT scanning.
Areas of interest
Interventional radiology; Vascular radiology
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust
Fellow of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe.
- BSc University of London 1985
- MB BS University of London 1988
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1991
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 1994
- MA (Medical Education) Keele University 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member of the Specialty Training Board Royal College of Radiologists 2014
- Chair of QA committee Royal College of Radiologists 2014
- FRCR part 2A examiner Royal College of Radiologists 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- Dr M.G. Cowling/Clinical Radiology, 1996
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mrs Sue Tunstall, Nuffield Hospital 01782 382508