- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- General urology
- Urinary tract stones
Areas of interest
Urological Oncology; Prostate Cancer; Bladder Cancer; Kidney Cancer; Testicular Cancer. Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery'); Laparoscopic Nephrectomy; Endourology; Benign problems of the Prostate; Kidney Stone disease.
Overactive Bladder and Lower Urinary Tract symptoms; Urinary Infections; Haematuria.
Scrotal Lumps and Swellings; Circumcision.
- Gail Clark
- BMI Three Shires Hospital The Avenue Cliftonville NORTHAMPTON NN1 5DR
- 01604 885017
- 01604 631711
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Sunjay Bhadresha Fee Assured
- Dr David W Popple Fee Assured
- Dr Matthew David Outram Fee Assured
- Dr Sabita Sreevalsan Fee Assured
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.baus.org.uk/patients/surgical_outcomes/nephrectomy_outcomes_data.aspx
- BA (Pharmacolgy) Cambridge University 1985
- BM BCh Oxford University 1988
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1992
- FRCS (Urol) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2001
Reference number 3289451
Details of entry to specialist register
- Urology, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details