- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Areas of interest
Dentoalveolar surgery (surgery for buried teeth and tooth roots, removal of polyps and cysts within the mouth);
Oral medicine (advice on recurrent mouth ulcers, white patches and facial pain);
Salivary gland surgery (surgery for stones in the salivary glands, growths within the salivary glands);
Orthognathic surgery (jaws, alveolar) (surgical correction of jaw discrepancies for functional not cosmetic reasons in conjunction with an Orthodontist)
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in maxillofacial surgery (management of conditions of the jaws related to treatment for moth, head & neck cancer treatment).
I am unable to offer routine dental extractions or dental treatment under general anaesthetic
- Kerri Swales
- Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital Lowfield Road ANLABY HU10 7AZ
- 01482 652495
- 01482 658834
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Aseem Tufchi Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon, Hull & East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust April 1998 to date.
Attending Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon, Diana Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimsby 1999 to 2015.
Local Clinical Excellence Award Level 8, 2012
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery Manchester University 1979
- MBChB Glasgow University 1988
- Fellowship in Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of England 1983
- Fellowship in Surgery (Maxillofacial surgery) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1993
- Intercollegial Fellowship in Maxillofacial Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1996
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist Training Authority 1997
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Provider and Instructor ATLS UK 1998
Reference number 3288924
Details of entry to specialist register
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 1997
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
European Association of CranioMaxillofacial Surgeons
Royal College of Surgeons of England
Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
British Medical Association
- Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital, HU10 7AZ
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 01482 672444
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire Hospital Hull & East Riding 01482-659471 asking for Secretary (office hours) or Ward Area (other times).