- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Hamid Zadeh qualified from Guy’s Hospital Medical School in 1987. His orthopaedic training was mainly based at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital. His main areas of interest are shoulder surgery, hip dysplasia and paediatric orthopaedics.
Areas of interest
• Shoulder surgery • Arthroscopic surgery • Paediatric orthopaedics
Current NHS consultant posts held
West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
Shoulder Surgery and Paediatric Orthopaedics
"North-West Thames Regional Trainer of the Year”, awarded by the British Orthopaedic
Trainees Association (BOTA) in 2003.
"Teaching Excellence Award" by Imperial College Medical School towards undergraduate teaching in 2009.
"Special Commendation" for teaching medical students by Imperial College in 2010.
1. Somasundaram K, Huber CP, Babu V, Zadeh HG. Proximal humeral fractures: the role of calcium sulphate augmentation and extended deltoid splitting approach in internal fixation using locking plates. Injury. 2013;44(4):481-7.
2. Somasundaram K, Sankararaman S, Siddiqui A, Zadeh HG. Pseudohypoparathyroidism as a rare cause of bilateral slipped capital femoral epiphysis. Indian J Orthop; 2012 46(6):705-9.
3. Afaq AA, Stokes S, Fareed, Zadeh HG, Watson M. Ultrasound in the selective screening of developmental dysplasia of the hip. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2011; 15(4):394-8.
4. Mitchell PD, Tisdall M, Zadeh HG. Selective Botulinum toxin injection in the treatment of recurrent deformity following surgical correction of club foot: A preliminary report of 3 children. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica. 2004; 75 (5): 630-633.
5. Zadeh HG, Catterall A, Hashemi-Nejad A, Perry RE. Test of stability as an aid to decide the need for osteotomy in association with open reduction in developmental dysplasia of the hip: A long-term review. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery [Br]. 2000; 82-B: 17-27.
6. Zadeh HG, Hua J, Walker PS, Muirhead-Allwood SK. Uncemented total hip replacement with subtrochanteric derotational osteotomy for severe femoral anteversion. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 1999; 14 (6): 682-688.
7. Zadeh HG, Briggs TWR. Ionising radiation: Are orthopaedic surgeons’ offspring at risk? Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. 1997; 79: 214-220.
8. Zadeh HG, Sakka SA, MacLellan GE. Idiopathic avascular necrosis of the scaphoid: A case of early diagnosis by MRI. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica. 1996; 67 (3): 298-300.
9. Zadeh HG, Sakka SA, Powell MP, Mehta MH. Absent superficial abdominal reflexes in children with scoliosis: An early indicator of syringomyelia. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery [Br]. 1995; 77-B: 762-767.
10. Maimaris C, Zadeh HG. Ulnar nerve compression in the cyclist. The British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1990; 24: 245-246.
11. Zadeh HG, Calvert PT. Recent advances in shoulder arthroplasty. Current Orthopaedics. 1998; 12: 122-134.
12. Zadeh HG, Monsell F. The painful hip. Current Paediatrics. 1998; 8: 11-18.
Reference number 3261325
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital, SW5 0TU
- 13:30 - 15:30
- 020 7460 5700
- West Middlesex University Hospital
- 14:00 - 15:30
- 07984 932195
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07984 932195 / 020 8321 5243 (Secretary)
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Closed reduction of fracture of long bone (including cast or percutaneous K-wires) - (1-5)
Injection(s) +/- aspiration, into joint, cyst, bursa with image guidance - (1-5)
Bupa Cromwell Hospital (1-5)
Manipulation of joint (including intra-articular injection) for 'Frozen Shoulder' (as sole procedure) - bilateral - (1-5)
Revision stabilisation of shoulder joint - (1-5)
Excision reconstruction of small joint - (1-5)