- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Dominic Blunt specialises in gastrointestinal imaging as well as diseases of the head and neck. He has been involved in the assessment of many bariatric surgical procedures and has considerable experience in this field.
He is currently the National Chair of the Bowel Cancer Screening radiology group.
Areas of interest
Gastro-intestinal radiology; Functional swallowing disorders, Imaging in bariatric surgery; Head and neck imaging; Abdominal and pelvic diseases
Current NHS consultant posts held
Imperial NHS Trust,
Charing Cross Hospital
Fulham Palace Rd
CT Colon studies, bariatric surgical imaging, bowel malignancy treatment assessment and staging.
Choral singing, Hill walking, Architecture, Cookery
(Additional) Languages spoken
BUPA MRI audit of 10% of all MRI reports by peer review.
- MBBS University of London (Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School) 1987
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians UK 1991
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists UK 1995
Reference number 3260898
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Equivalence Committee of the Royal College of Radiologists RCR 2015
- London QA lead for Bowel cancer screening Radiology Public Health England 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical Radiology, 1997
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital, SW5 0TU
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 020 7460 5746
- Charing Cross Hospital, W6 8RF
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 020 3311 0106
Post treatment communication
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Via Imaging Department at BUPA Cromwell Hospital 02074605746, or Imaging department Charing Cross Hospital, 020 3311 7546