- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Hand & Wrist
I have been a consultant for over 20 years, specialising in elective hand and upper limb surgery and trauma.
I am married, and along with my husband, enjoy spending time with my 2 working labradors, skiing and watching rugby.
Areas of interest
Hand surgery; Wrist surgery; Upper limb surgery; Elbow surgery; hand trauma , Osteoarthitis, dupuytrens disease, Rheumatoid arthritis,
- anna gizzi
- Spire Yale Hospital Wrexham Technology Park Wrexham LL13 7YP
- 01978 268065
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Rahul Patil Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
consultant orthopaedic surgeon wrexham maelor hospital
skiing , rugby, looking after 2 working labradors and a husband!
Courses offered to GPs
any aspect hand surgery required
- MB BCh university of wales college of medicine 1987
- FRCS, FRCS (orth) royal college of surgeons 1996
- MSc orthopeadic engineering University of Cardiff 2000
Reference number 3256653
Details of entry to specialist register
- specialist register orthopaedic surgery, 1996
Affiliations / memberships
(british society of surgery of the hand)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.