- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Family Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am originally from America and have lived and worked in the UK for the last 17 years.
I am a married father of two children and I love to spend most of my free time with my family.
I chose to become a family therapist because I believe when family members are better ‘in touch’ with one another and themselves, this can be the greatest resource for change and healing.
Areas of interest
Depression; anxiety; OCD; self harm; relationships
- Richard Wiltshire
- Hebdon Road London SW17 7NL
- BA Psychology Northeastern University 2003
- MSc Family Therapy King’s College London 2019
- MA Comparative Education UCL 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.