- Fee assured
- Verified account
I am a NHS and Private Practice Dietitian, registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and The British Dietetic Association. Since qualifying in 2013, I have gained extensive experience in many areas of adult dietetics.
I have specialised in the management of gastrointestinal disorders, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome and attended specialist training at King's College London to give advice on the low FODMAP diet.
My aim is to work with clients to create individualised plans in order to successfully achieve diet and lifestyle goals. Clients can expect an understanding and realistic approach to help manage their nutritional needs.
Areas of interest
Gastrointestinal disorders; Irritable Bowel Syndrome; the low FODMAP Diet; Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Diverticular Disease; Malnutrition; Micronutrient deficiencies; Healthy Eating; Vegetarian and Vegan Diets
Current NHS consultant posts held
Specialist Community Dietitian at NHS Tayside
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Urdu - Native or bilingual
- Panjabi, Punjabi - Conversational
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen 2013
- BSc Food, Nutrition and Health University of Abertay, Dundee 2008
- Advanced Dietary Management and the Low FODMAP Diet in IBS King's College London 2014
Affiliations / memberships
The Health and Care Professions Council -DT27134
British Dietetic Association - 16595
- 3 & 7 Commercial StreetDundeeDD1 3DA
- 11:00 - 15:30
- 01382 549088