- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a dual qualified and registered Clinical Psychologist and Sports Psychologist, working with both with athletes and non-athletes to improve performance and psychological health.
Areas of interest
I predominantly offer online therapy but I also have the option to book face to face appointments at a clinic in south Oxfordshire.
My preferred psychological approach is Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) and I am also trained in CBT, CBT for PTSD, EMDR, and NET.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Italian - Fluent
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Birmingham 2007
- MSc Sport Psychology Liverpool John Moores University 2001
- BSc Psychology & Sports Sciences University of Birmingham 2000
- PGCert in Healthcare Leadership Oxford Brookes University 2020
Details of entry to specialist register
- HCPC , 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered member of the British Psychological Society, with memberships in the Divisions of Sport Psychology, Forensic Psychology and Coaching Psychology.
Member of the EMDR Association UK & Ireland
Member of the British Society for Lifestyle Medicine