- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Clinical Psychologist who has worked in Adult Mental Health Services in the NHS and in Private Practice for over a decade. Over the years I have enjoyed working with a wide range of presentations including anxiety, depression, emotion dysregulation, relationship difficulties and trauma. I am passionate about helping people with whatever difficulties they are facing to move towards a more fulfilling life. I take the perspective that people's distress and what brings them into therapy is an understandable response to the challenges they have faced.
Areas of interest
Adult Mental Health, Anxiety, Depression, Emotion regulation difficulties, relationship difficulties and trauma.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Hannah Emery
Current NHS consultant posts held
Lead for Mentalisation based therapy (MBT) and Clinical Psychologist in the Secondary Mental Health Therapies Team, Bath and North East Somerset
Mentalisation based therapy
I like to do yoga, and have had a regular practice for over 20 years. I enjoy to travel, spending time with friends and family, a good book, good food, being in nature and sunshine.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- French - Fluent
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology Bristol University 2009
- Mentalisation based therapy practitioner status Anna Freud Centre 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) 2009