- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr David Levy is a Consultant Physician and Geriatrician. He studied medicine in South Africa and continued his higher medical training in London, based at the Royal Free Hospital and various district general hospitals within the North Thames region.
Dr David Levy was appointed as a Consultant at Barnet General Hospital (now part of the Royal Free group) in 1995. He is head of the department of medicine for the elderly which has 20 consultant geriatricians. He runs a high-volume and busy Medical and Geriatric service based at Barnet General Hospital and also participates in the medical liaison service provided to post-operative patients at the Royal National Orthopaedic hospital in Stanmore.
Dr David Levy provides both outpatient consultation as well as inpatient admission for patients of all ages, and is happy to see patients with a wide variety of medical problems. He has a special interest in Medicine for the Elderly, providing both acute care and rehabilitation through his multidisciplinary team.
Dr Levy has had his private practice based at the BMI Hendon Hospital since 1996 and more latterly at the Highgate Hospital as well.
He provides the following services for patients:
• Outpatient consultations for complex medical problems in adults
• In-patient medical care for a wide range of acute illnesses, including acute medical admissions
• Comprehensive outpatient and inpatient Geriatric Assessment and management
1. Royal College of Physicians
2. British Geriatrics Society
Areas of interest
• Patients with multiple and complex medical conditions
• Cardio–respiratory disease
• Stroke rehabilitation
• Rehabilitation medicine
• Pre-operative assessment
• Medication review
Reference number 3225541